- is awarded to those who have the key skills required to carry out a job,
- documents the extent to which the individually acquired skills match the qualifications of a recognised vocational qualification,
- is issued by a Chamber of Trade and Industry, a Chamber of Skilled Craft or a Chamber of Agriculture, i.e. by a centre recognised by the job market,
- is an "official" document to confirm informally and non-formally acquired skills that the participant can use for applications on the job market,
- shows employers and decision-makers in personnel/HR what vocational skills the person has.
To keep up to date with the status of the project, register for our free newsletter (available in German only).